Again with the delayed rant…Tsk..Tsk..
Man oh man I haven’t blogged in somewhat ages!
Again, I blame it on the so-called “busy at work” thingy as always.
Seriously, my entire time has been spent on work and sometimes on gigs. (Riightt! *Wink* *Wink)
Yup, a lot has happened since my last blog and wouldn’t you know?
X’mas is around the corner once again.
Okay…Okay, I’m going to do my so-called “breakdown list of what’s happened to me lately.
– I celebrated my bday last April(Yes! That long!) with my barkadas.(A reunion of sorts of The Original Studs!)
– I went beach bonding with the studs (Yes, we had another reunion of sorts and had sooo much fun!)
– I voted on the May Elections (My choice was the Gibo dude!) Too bad he didn’t win.
– I played on a couple of event gigs with some of my bands (As always!)
– I produced Black Waters’ first single “My Mistake” which was featured at NU107 Raw Beginnings and Killer Bee.
– I guested on RCTV’S CHA One on one with Zzubu.(We played Zzubu’s single “Ayawg Ilara)
– I recorded a track with my new side project band SpaceWalk Superhero. (The track was featured for Raw Beginnings)
– I met someone special in my life during the month of June. (And yes, I am getting sappy, and yes we are a couple nowadays!)
– I recently turned a year older in my current company.(Yes, salary increase! Salary increase!)
– My side project band Leukemia was also featured for NU107’s Raw Beginning recently.
– I recently played on the reunion gig for metal band Postmortem.
– I went to the cemetery and visited my Dad, grandparents, and relatives.
Now, on to current stuff:
– I’ll be recording another track with my project band SWSH soon.
– I’ll be busy rehearsing starting this month for Cebu Guitar Festival
– I’m planning to xmas shop as early as I can (Yeah, so that I won’t have to deal with smart assed shoppers who tend to hog all the goodies for their loved ones.)
– I’m planning to go on a vacation. (Something that I might take into consideration due to funds.)
– I’m planning to lessen my intake on Malt(Yeah, right!)
That’s all the rants I can spare for the moment folks.
Hopefully the next time I rant it won’t be this long….Gotta remind myself to blog once in a while….Oh well….Ciao!